Over 30 years in the United States Army with 12 of those years as a member of a Special Forces Airborne Unit.
Over 19 years as a personal trainer to various military and civilian personnel, including high level Federal Court officials; Justices, Judges, Attorneys, and Clerks.
- American Council on Exercise (ACE)
- Personal Trainer
- International Sports and Conditioning Association (ISCA)
- Master Trainer: Boxing, Kick boxing, Strength training, Sports and Conditioning
- Master Fitness Trainer for the military (MFT)
- International trainer for military and civilian personnel throughout the world Brazil, Japan, Korea, Germany and Kuwait
Grantham University: Multidisciplinary Studies
California University of Pennsylvania: Sports Management/Wellness and Fitness
DeVry University of NY: BS Technical Management
My exercise philosophy:
“It all begins with attitude” It’s always about the client, helping them to help themselves. The process is not complicated. It may not be easy, but it is not complicated.